Take a look at the list below to help me build a picture of your tattoo.
• Good Photos & Images - are everything, they contain all visual information a tattoo artist needs. The larger the better!
• Style - you love! This maybe an artist's style you like, you may have an image in mind but you want the style changed.
• Theme - old school, retro, celtic, moody, colorful, bright, bold, fantasy, whimsical, biochemical, dark, horror, pinup, comic, etc
• Color - or greyscale
• Skin Color - this will effect the colors of how I design the tattoo, but your tattoo artist will adjust the colors so they look stunning on your skin.
• Basic Rules - in artwork the more simple the design the more it will stand out, so try not to overcomplicate your design. Mix it up with simple shapes and add details here and there. The eye is in the small detail and it will bring your tattoo to life.
Chatting with you in person really allows us to talk ideas through and ask each other questions, from my past experience you will find this very beneficial. It will give you confidence in me to do the job to the best of my ability. Its good to know that I and you are real people, you are what gives me the possibility to do what I love. With tattoo experience I have a good idea on what is possible for the tattoo artist to achieve. Send me an email and I'll give you my Skype details.
• First I would create a few outline sketches and email them to you, so you can over the design and see you that you are like where it's heading. You will know straight away whether you like it or not?
• At this stage I can do the all the revisions.
• Once all the revisions are done and you are happy with the outline, I will begin blacking in the final outline.
• Then we will talk about colors, and add these in.
• The Last thing you will receive is a small jpg of your final design.
• When you release the final payment you will get a copy via email of your finished tattoo ready to take to your tattooist.
• If you would like the original then theres a Postage fee which depends on where you are in the world. (normally around $10 -$30 for larger tattoos)
• Deposit to start job is $50 and final payment at the end of job. If the job is quoted over $200, then I will be tiered over 3 payment including the deposit. Deposits are none refundable.