Temporary Tattoo • Wet/Damp Cloth • Talc Powder • Blusher Brush
When choosing a place to apply your tattoo, choose an area that is FREE of body hair. Wash the area and dry thoroughly. Skin should be dry when the temporary tattoo is applied.
1. Making sure your hands are not wet. Remove the second side of the adhesive sheet backing making sure not to tough the art area.
2. Apply the tattoo to your skin and press firmly for 20 seconds.
3. Wet the release liner with a slightly wet/damp sponge (make sure its not dripping) and press and hold for 30-60 seconds. When the paper is thoroughly wet you will see the tattoo image through the water slide.
4. Release the liner to reveal your tattoo.
5. The tattoo will be slightly tacky to the touch. So let it dry If its still tacky…
6. Get some talc powder and a blusher brush and gently dab the brush into the talc (just like you would face blusher) and gently rub in the talc over the tattoo until your tattoo is not tacky any more. This will also prevent lint from sticking to your tattoo.
You can reapply the talc after a shower or a swim to help make your tattoo last longer. If you sleep in darker sheets at night then your tattoo could pick up lint.